Fashion Advice

It's still making me smile, last week as alot of you know I was home alone with the children as my husband was working away... It went surprisingly smoothly - I'm still reeling at what I consider to be a resounding success. There were a couple of particularly amusing moments from each of my delightful children.

I had put both the children to bed having let them stay up after bed time so they could see Daddy's garden on TV. I was doing that post bedtime tidy up - homework and reading books back into school bags, pairing up discarded shoes and general detritus when from behind the sofa, H my 9 year old jumped shouting BOO! Apart from it nearly being a Tena moment we both fell about laughing. Of course, if I'd been in a serious mood then I would have automatically been cross and bellowed at her for being out of bed, but I wasn't. H went off to bed with a grin from ear to ear and I chuckled to myself for the rest of the evening.

On Thursday life was becoming  bit dull, the kids were missing their biggest playmate - in fact ditto for me! So as we were all getting dressed for school Minnie, my 7 year old, marched into our bedroom. She placed a small dress on the bed and said, "Mummy this is what you are wearing today". No wrinkle at the corners of her mouth, she was straight faced - what a pro. This is what she put on my bed

I added this life size for maximum impact!


Needless to say this belongs to one of her Barbie's and yet again my children had succeeded in making me laugh.

So thank you to H and Minnie for getting me through the longest (nearly) three weeks without Step Daddy and gorgeous husband.

Comments