Smoothie Does It

Boy am I behind on the blogging, don't think I've done one for nearly a year - eek! I've been busy being pregnant, giving birth and living sometimes it seems, just existing. I'll fill in the gaps another time but today I'm recording and sharing. I am living life in a healthier way, leaner, greener and basically with No Added Sugar. I've signed up for Riverford Organic veg and fruit boxes and also get my Organic Milk and Yoghurt from them. We spent some wedding John Lewis vouchers on a KitchenAid blender which means we are smoothie-ing it up and I've come up with a couple of good recipes. The Breakfast one is good for a quick hit, no spoon required, which I'm finding handy as otherwise I don't get breakfast, breastfeeding, baby stuff and work take precedence. Here they are:


Breakfast Smoothie for busy people...
1 handful strawberries
1 handful of raspberries (I used frozen)
150ml natural yoghurt (I used Riverford Organic Fat Free saving the fat rich one for my granola later)
150ml soya milk (unsweetened)
50g Unsweetened fruit & nut Muesli
1 banana (optional)
Fruity Refresher Smoothie


Shove it all in and blend until smooth and serve.


Fruity Refresher Smoothie

1 handful strawberries
1 handful of raspberries (I used frozen)
1 banana
Approx. 150ml Coconut water and Pineapple
150ml Clementine Juice but Orange would work as well. I just happened to have some in.
1 tbsp. Coconut oil


Once again bang it all in the blender and whizz up till smooth and serve.
If you have any good recipes to try do leave a comment and share them. By the way none of the links are sponsored I'm just being a geek!!




Comments